Sorry. The blog has to take a backseat to fulfilling my job as a wife, mom, the day job and my volunteering. It also has to take a backseat to editing my novel and other writerly tasks – like reading a superbly awesome book called Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. And another great book called Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. And trying to hone my craft by reading Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass and Description and Setting by Ron Rozelle.
I really need to write reviews for the last three fiction books I’ve read because I highly recommend all three. All were totally different with excellent voices and interesting stories. Be patient with me folks… it is on my To Do list. But take a look at my list for the rest of the week. I’m sure I left off something or two or three.
TL’s To Do’s
- Service call for dishwasher
- W’s b-day present
- Write article for PTA Newsletter
- Oil Change and get that clunking noise checked out in car
- Dentist appt
- Make Cookie Cake for W’s b-day at school and read to class after
- Make RK Treats for B’s gymnastics meet
- W’s b-day party Fri. night
- W’s game 8a Sat.
- B’s meet 10a Sat.
- Work awards table at said meet for afternoon and evening session.
- Write book reviews for blog
Do you feel my pain? I’m feeling all those sympathetic vibes you’re sending my way. 🙂